I have a 65 gto all factory even tires my uncle bought it brand new and parked it in his garage in late 70's hasn't been touched since no rust body and inside are perfect . how much would it be worth?

Asked by Sep 11, 2014 at 11:49 PM

34,705

A ton of money!!! Is your uncle going to be selling it now? If there's no rush wait a few more years on till your President Obama is out of office. The U.S. economy will sour to new heights when someone who knows what the he'll they are doing gets into office. More people will be making more money and car like that will be in very high demand. Now I'm guessing $25000 - $35000. In 6 years $50000 - $75000 or more. It's money in the bank.