I have a ford granada car in my garage for many years. It has not been driven since 1995. How much do you think I could get for it? Thank you

Asked by Jul 05, 2013 at 11:53 AM about the 1977 Ford Granada

The granada has no battery or alternator in the car. They have been remove years ago. The car has not been driven since 1995. It is a four door / brown in color. Has the originals on it, same tires ect... I would like to get rid of it cause I need the space in my garage and it used to be the poppa's car from way back in the days. How much do you think would be a fair price tor ask for the car, considering it hasn't been used in many years? Or perhaps it could be a good car for preciuos parts for some of the boys looking to fix up their own. Thanks so much for this site. Sincerly from toronto.

This is cool- please tell us- how many miles? does it have a V8? is the paint good? does it have rust? Is the interior nice? The Granada is a cool car- and I love the song

depending on the condition of car,if all interior and exteior is decent my guess 750-1000 to the right person