I have a ford granada car in my garage for many years. It has not been driven since 1995. How much do you think I could get for it? Thank you

Asked by Jul 05, 2013 at 11:53 AM about the 1977 Ford Granada

The granada has no battery or alternator in the car. They have been remove years ago. The car has not been driven since 1995. It is a four door / brown in color. Has the originals on it, same tires ect... I would like to get rid of it cause I need the space in my garage and it used to be the poppa's car from way back in the days. How much do you think would be a fair price tor ask for the car, considering it hasn't been used in many years? Or perhaps it could be a good car for preciuos parts for some of the boys looking to fix up their own. Thanks so much for this site. Sincerly from toronto.

26,005

This is cool- please tell us- how many miles? does it have a V8? is the paint good? does it have rust? Is the interior nice? The Granada is a cool car- and I love the song

depending on the condition of car,if all interior and exteior is decent my guess 750-1000 to the right person

20

depends on the vin number and options I buy several granadas a year .

But the answer be in this book if yes I can look it up for you does anybody want to buy this 1978 or Granada it's only got 48,000 miles on it hasn't been driven for 30 years and been sitting in Grandma's garage for all of that it starts right up with a new battery

Shoot me an email with your contact information and I'll get you some more pictures if anybody's interested 1978 or Granada 4.1 V6 engine two door blue and color blue interior/ good to excellent condition overall / no dents needs a new battery and changing of the fluids it started right up when we put a new battery on it