i have and 03 grand marquis and when i first crank it white smoke come out the tail pipe and as it sits and idle it starts to shake what could cause this problem????/

Asked by Aug 06, 2014 at 09:49 PM

90,955

Blown head gaskets, diesel in the fuel. Does it clear up and smooth out after about 3 minutes?

i wouldnt understand how diesel would get in the fuel i ran some seafoam in it but it didnt do nothing the smoke clears out but while driving it it kinda like jerks when i get into it when i jump on 75

90,955

It's just a possibility, with the way fuel is handled anymore any thing is possible. It sounds like you have head gaskets blown or a broken head, have the engine "block checked" at a shop you trust, that will tell you where you have to go next.