I'm looking into a few used cars and want to know MECHANICALLY which would be the soundest car for me to buy. they all have about 130,000 mi. Chevy Malibu 2000, Chevy Metro 2001, Hyundai Accent 2001.

35

Asked by Jul 31, 2014 at 03:22 PM

i can fix it myself and do all the maintenance work but if there are major problems related to any of these cars i would like to know

58,245

Out of the three,i would have to say the malibu,if it has no major,leak,s and doe,s not burn oil and run,s out good.That said if igintion switch has not been replaced,you may want to do it,My sister bought one,it was a 2000,ive done all service on it myself,it has 286000 mile,s on it,and still driving it,of course,it has been kept well by me one more thing to add,if you do buy any car with that kinda off mileage,change your timing belt on it,,,,Good luck with finding your car