i bought this car from a kid in MN i tried to get plates in SD but the kid signed the wrong side of the title n i have tried to get ahold of him but cant i have a bill of sale what can i do help plz%0A


Asked by Jul 01, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Question type: General

1 Answer


Just have someone copy his signature on the right side. It's not like the DMV has handwriting analysis there. I've done it tons of times. All they want is your money. Just go back a few days later to a different person behind the counter. They will have no idea.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search General Questions

UK Questions

Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.

General Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 42,830
Reputation 36,300
#3 FordNut
Reputation 29,700
View All