Sporty car under 5k?

Asked by Jun 25, 2014 at 01:38 AM

I am a college student just looking for a sporty car for under 5k. Also nothing w/ a V8
(because of gas) and not the Eclipse or 3000gt (only because they both require high
octane fuel). I was looking for a good looking sporty car such as: MR2, Mustang, Celica,
'92 Z28, 300zx, etc. Any other suggestions?

210,545

Just make sure you get a PPI or pre-purchase inspection done at your local garage to make sure the car is safe to drive and a good deal. All the cars you listed have RWD, do you live in a warmer climate? Something to thing about come winter if you live up north. The mustang V6 might be a good choice based on cost to maintain.

22,615

Miata there are plenty of to chose from, fun to drive, great on gas, and reliable.