Do you have an affiliated loan company that will finance cars below $5k

10

Asked by Jan 23, 2013 at 08:34 PM

I have bad credit and need to get into a car with $500 down.  Can you get financing for a car that is valued
under $5k

210,545

Cargurus doesn't finance car loans. You'll want to talk to your bank or dealer.

Car dealers will bend over backward to get you a loan, they want to sell the car. However, if you have REAL bad credit, like 200 range it just won't happen.Sorry, don't shoot the messenger.. If your credit is say 400, you will get a loan but at an obscene interest, 8, 9%, getting to 600, it will be 6% or so. Every point in interest REALLY effects the payment, there are finance companies and dealers that carry their own contracts, but they really hit you. I saw one a buddy of mine bought at 39%, and THAT is not a typo, but he had NO down and bought a $1500 car that, of course, began to fall apart before he got it home, and in Calif, I don't know about other States, there is absolutely no recourse no protection, no 3 day cancel, you are on you own. You are going to have to look for a car under $5k. There are lots of them. And READ THE FINE PRINT I know when you buy a car you are anxious to get it and get out of there,....your best bet is a co signer