My 1997 TransAm has been in storage for 9 months. When I took it out it needed to be boosted to start. @ warning lights came on as it idled for 1 hour. Service engine soon and radiator coolant temp. The temperature gauge was reading normal. Any suggestions. Sensor problems???

Asked by Apr 30, 2014 at 07:18 AM

16,275

Idled for AN HOUR? I'm surprised that the little gremlin that lives in your engine didn't come out and kick your butt. let the beast cool down, put it on a battery charger,check oil level,check rad level.fill rad reservoir take it for a drive and see what's what as air flows thru the rad as you move. (IDLE AN HOUR!!!!)