we were awarded a 2011 chevy impala by the state of ct free and clear of the passing of my mother in law. chase wont release title can anyone help?

Asked by Dec 03, 2013 at 01:35 AM

745

Report it to the BBB....BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

715

Dealing with Chase is dreadful experience. I had the same problem when I moved from MA to FL. They wouldn't release the title to the FL registry so I couldn't register it in FL. It took about two weeks of phone calls culminating with me speaking to the Chase area manager. It arrived the next day. To my home address. They sent ME the title. I could have kept the title and have a new car. Call Chase and ask to speak to a supervisor right out of the gate. Hope this helps.