How can I find a car with no down payment?

Asked by Nov 24, 2013 at 03:30 PM

Had an accident and my car was totaled. My insurance won't cover it and it was very unexpected. I don't have money for a down payment and I need a car as soon as possible to get back and forth to work.

Most used car dealers have a policy of a minimum amount down. We require at least $1,000.00 as a company policy, not a lender requirement. If you have a credit score over 670 I could most likely find you a lender that might not require a down payment. You stated that your insurance is not going to pay a claim on your current vehicle. If this is the case and that vehicle has a loan that is reported to any of the credit bureaus you might even need a co-signer or co-applicant. You can get pre-approved at your current bank or through one of our many lending institutions just by clicking on the finance link at : or or call us at 214/726-6130.

Did you consider car pooling?