I have a 1986 bronco 2 and I can't get the locking S spring back in the rear differential can some one please help

Asked by Oct 12, 2013 at 08:39 PM

the springs are held with turnbuckles and bolts with bushings....or so I thought...please post a picture so I know whatinahell you're asking about~

...really don't know what you're talkin' about, but if you disassemble the part, put the S-spring back in and re-assemble it might be the key here~

I've put it back together with out it I broke it so I'm running the truck with out it but I thank u both for your help