My name if Diane and I could not agree more with the above people's questions. Seems we are all having the same problem. Will not continue to participate if it's just what cars are for sale in what

Asked by Oct 05, 2013 at 04:52 PM

Already said what I am going to say. Have written you twice and the third time is not a charm.

24,095

Diane...Let me see if I can try to guide you properly (emphasis on "try"). This is a Q&A forum for the general public....What I try to do on here is help people with questions that are within my level of proficiency as it relates to car matters. The Administrators/Owners of CarGurus cannot be reached via this Q&A forum (You will need to use the orange feedback button to the bottom right to e-mail them). ----Now, as far as getting in touch with the Car Dealers, you would have to also e-mail them via the 'Contact Dealer" area contained within the car listing itself (sometimes their phone # is listed in their ad OR you can Google them to find their website, which will give you their phone#). Hope this helps! Good Luck!! :)