I need more facts about the car.

Asked by Oct 05, 2013 at 01:26 AM

and car features

237,535

What vehicle are you interested in?

That would be something to know, Tom, eh?

25,615

Good Lord...Just when I thought I regain some sort of hope for humanity...A question (not even a question...it's a statement, really) like this comes along ::::SIGH:::::

715

Well, you probably should give us at least a tiny hint since we do a lot better if we at least had something to go on since we have absolutely no clue what car you are talking about.

Mine seems to be inactive here, you guy's doing any better with yours?

Wait wait..getting something.....

25,615

Duuude!! We have to call in Carnac the Magnificent, for he is a turbaned psychic who could answer questions before seeing them!! The All-seeing, All knowing Master Guru from the Tonight Show...he really does have a knack for cars....hee hee!!! (Sure do miss Johnny Carson...he was awesome back in the day!)

1,065

We're good, but even sherlock Holmes needed scrap. John B

what kind of answer is that???

It's the same kind of answer as your question, and we were having a little fun with it. Ok, pinta213. let's start over, we are happy to help you, but come on, you gotta admit you gave us nothing, but again... what say we put that behind and you tell us what car, year, anything and everything, the more the better and we will give you our very best effort to assist you. Okay? ☺☺☀

1,065

I will assume that you are having trouble with whatever car you aren't telling us about. Assuming it's related to a particular make and model, I am going to do an O.J. and take a stab at it. The make and model of the car is one you own and are having trouble with. The trouble is obviously something that is causing issues. If you could let me and the rest of the team know so we can get you back in the fast lane we'd love it. John

1,065

So you don't a car and need help in finding a particular Car. They all have 4 wheels,they all have a bunch of stuff. If you could tell us what kind of stuff you want and at least the country of manufacturing ex all consider that a huge help. John

25,615

What kind of question is THIS? : I need more facts about the car. Are you EVER going to tell us the SPECIFIC MAKE AND MODEL OF THE CAR YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? For example: Nissan Pathfinder