How do I write a review on a dealer

Asked by Sep 22, 2013 at 08:13 PM

review

115,865

If you contacted the dealer through CarGurus, you will receive a message within 7 days asking for your review. Please follow the link on the email to write your review.

...heh,heh.heh.... Sounds to me like a setup for the dealer (or clones) to write their own reviews. Since they all are 4.5 / 5 or better.....looks pretty scammmy.

10

yup, sounds like a setup for the dealer.. so sneaky... I will make sure everyone I know do not use this website to get independent opinions about a dealer

I would advise anyone not to buy a used car from "Mike" at "UsedCars4Youctny". This guy is a liar and a cheat and sold us a car that he claimed everything worked on and that in ran great. The cars computer failed on the same day we drove it home, and put my wife and I in a very dangerous situation on a major highway. The car needed well over $2,500 dollars of work. Failed ETM computer, failing cracked radiator leaking,failing leaking heater core, no A/C, no Defroster and windows fogged with antifreeze,right front brake caliper frozen, rear tailgate latch not working and more. If your looking for a used car I would definitely bypass this dealer because he is dishonest and did not make it right.

10

Do not use Prime Toyota in West Roxbury because Very disappointed. In August 2015 they did a restoration job for my head lights and on the phone they said its $89.99 including taxes and labour but when I went to pick up my car than they told me $120. On 2/2/16 I bought rotors and brake pads and paid with my debit card but they called me at the end of the day harassing me until the next day that I did not paid for my parts. I had to leave my job early to go there with my receipt the next day to prove it and shut their mouth. Today on 4/12/16 I had an appointment for transmission flush oil service and this time I asked the service agent on the phone to email me the price which was $229 plus tax because of previous experience with them. But when I went there the service desk told me $347 plus tax and even though I showed them the email confirmation I was refused the service for $229 and I left without a service. Don't even go there for service. They are scammers and very rude.

10

Auto Warehouse of Davie uses bait and switch, where you think you get a great deal and once they get a deposit from you they say the car you chose is bad, didn't pass inspection so now you're married to them and stuck with whatever they want to push on you. Classic scam i fell for.

20

Do not buy from Cornerstone Auto!! They do not honor any warranty that was clearly stated on the car. They do not care about the consumer. Once you pull that car off the parking lot they will not have anything to do with you. I have reported them to BBB, Customer Satisfaction Survey, and will be contacting States Attorney General so no one else has to go through what I am.

DO NOT BUY FROM BOCH HYUNDAI IN NORWOOD! I had an appointment set up to look at the advertised car. Once at the dealership they told me "the car sold last night!" They, of course, tried to offer to sell me something/anything else. It was a typical bait, and switch on the now pissed off consumer. I will make sure to tell all social media sites to NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BOCH AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE GROUP!

Email From Owner at Bills and Son Auto Truck Inc.