how do I write a review

Asked by Sep 05, 2014 at 02:58 PM

How do I write a review on Car Gurus?

5

Just tell the truth about your vehicle, highlight the best feathures and mention any problems,

I had been searching for an F150 4x4 6 cyl crew cab v6 with low miles and finally settled in one advertised in your site. It was a good 2 hours from my home and took some time to manage a trip, due to my 96 year old father's needs, but I finally did set up an appointment with Pat, at CarsPlus, Lenour NC. On the 2 hour trip, I pulled up the listing on your site and watched it deleted before my eyes, within 1/2 hour from my destination. Once there, the sales person eventually drove up, not driving the truck I expected, but another that was not suitable for our needs, suggested that I had requested by vin# when I was very specific in my communications with regard to my vehicle goal. This was a very Trashy maneuver and I will NEVER again use your site and will write reviews to alert others to your dealerships' lack of integrity and reliability=CRAP.