How much would 76 gran Torino be worth the body is in good condition, it also has new parts that were never used? I've had people interested but not sure what it would be worth

Asked by Sep 21, 2013 at 03:16 PM

263,835

In the 4k range.

Loving ur answer, but I'm wondering is that even if the car needs work, and I've discovered it's a 1970. It was kept in a garage for the last 10yrs I'd say, but like I said the inside would need work, but the gentleman who left it to my husband had also acquired semi-new seats to go back into it. When we went to get the car a man who had helped him work on it said the motor was fierce. Thanks again look forward to ur reply...