how much do I sell my 1996 Pontiac bonniville with a blown head gasket in a new rebuilt transmission

Asked by Jun 03, 2013 at 12:05 PM

great paint job great interior, good
tires, rebuilt transmission

1000

625

You are asking and answering your own questions?

Best Answer

Well u didn't give a answer, just something crazy out ur mouth. 1000 is what I think

didn't call you crazy, just said the words out of your mouth too crazy but over a hundred thousand miles, Plus car was just evaluated by mechanic and said that one of the head were blown and the transmission was rebuilt a year ago. can I get a answer now

216,895

Ask anything price you like, and sell it to the highest bidder. It will be harder to sell with it needing work. $1K sounds like a good place to start.

Thanks tom

345

Not even a thousand, for good deeds, junk it. Because ghetto next buyer will definitely end up stranded somewhere with this car.