Ok my 92 Toyota corrola dies while driving. Any ideas as to what it could be?

90

Asked by May 09, 2013 at 02:53 PM

1,615

going up hill, down hill, flat road, when starting, when already moving, ...there are so many possibilties... is your car a manual or automatic.

90

Its automatic. Its whil

90

It's while moving. I can nearly make it maybe two blocks.

1,615

does it studder or sputter or make any other noises before it dies??? walk me through it.

90

As I'm driving its stutters shakes but Dont really make any other noises that I can hear.

1,615

so you're not going up or down hill nor are you going very far, what else can you tell me about the problem.

1,615

is your check engine light on???

1,615

http://www.troublecodes.net/Toyota/ this site tells how to retrieve the codes if you have any and tells you what they mean. if you have any you'll get a succession of blinks there will be a pause say you get 1 pause 6 that's a 16 and the code explanation is on that site. just let me know what you find if anything.

90

Yes my check engine light is on. It all started when I went to use my windshield wipers. Ill have to check that site out. I've been tempted to try doing a lil tune up to see if that'll work.