I need a steering column for a 89 Camaro I have looked everywhere The knuckle in the Tilt stirring has broke I was told that only 89 Camaro or Firebird will work

25

Asked by Apr 25, 2013 at 07:56 AM

I also owned a1985 iroc z and I just got the top half and replaced it but might be on the top of the of the bottom half has three bolts that hold the tilt joint tight, and they like to loosen up and the top half will wouble around until you take it apart and fix the loose bolts.

also you can get the top half off of most gm cars around the same year.