I have a 91 nissan 300zx problem. My wiper motor has a problem. ok so far this is what i've done. changed the climate control,wiper motor,wiper motor amplifier,tested all the powers (POWER ON) but when i connect the motor itself to the wire harness i dont get power. i also checked the fuse and the relay. i even went to a mechanic to get it looked @ but still. the'res no power after i connect the harness on the amplier. pls help me

farrell2210
60

Asked by Apr 11, 2013 at 09:36 AM

your battery is old. Get a new one clean the terminal clamps 'sparky-fresh' and clean the black 1/0 cable connecting to the chassis and motor, may seem okay, but that guy's gotta pull 300 cold-cranking amps through it. Batteries will lose their ability to receive a charge 10%/year so after ten the battery will no longer be able to accept a charge~ all others will fall into place once solid reliable power is present~

farrell2210
60

I just change my battery :( and got new wire harness along with new engine. Chasis have 150k on it the new swapped engine has 100+k.

James Ramond
17,695

when you changed the wiper motor ,if another unit was used,test light the connections ,as the feed wires may be rearranged from year to year

farrell2210
60

Connections have all the power high/low but when i connect it to the amplifier it wont give a juice enough to get the wiper motor running :(

James Ramond
17,695

amplifier blown out? check resistance?