great site like all the info but whats the point if no one ever contacts you back

Asked by Mar 05, 2013 at 09:48 AM

I sent 7 emails to sellers through the site and not a single one contacted back, the site should have
regulations are that or a folliw up emaik that asks were you contacted

did you click the user name, then click email that user? were any of your inquiries returned as undeliverable? seems like you were barking up the wrong tree.

see that little orange box with a megaphone. Click that and ask them "why is there no follow-up? it is not dignified to leave us hanging,"---I'd do it for you but have been harassing my quotient for now-