What is the most reliable and fuel efficient 3 row SUV?

Asked by Mar 01, 2013 at 11:20 AM

...again, I'd put my money on the Toyota:2012 Toyota Highlander this will give you the third row-AND- excellent reliability, more so than the kia sorrento or the VW gobblegleg or whatever~

262,085

Check out the Chevy Traverse, GMC Arcadia

We can't afford a brand new car. and Consumer report didn't rate the Acadia well. My friend also says his is not living up to the gas mileage advertised by GMC.

my grandfather was an inspector who told me everyone of the Toyota parts that came in was spot on perfect. Don't know if this means anything to you, but my wife bought a Toyota Prius, and has gotten her around 50 mpg!, with over 100,000 miles on it, still runs and drives PERFECT yet!...plenty of cargo room too, as well as seating four or five comfortably!