My 2010 fusion when bought the sync system never worked along with the mp3 jack in the ARM rest. I got it fixed once but it went bad in 2 months and it had a little syrius satelite feedback when it did work and it would not play that loud? Well I got it fixed again supposedly and it is doing the same thing. Not that loud at all and with a distant feedback. That can't be normal can it ? I don't believe they fixed it right either times and with it not working when bought brand new I believe that there is something wrong in there? What do you think?

10

Asked by Feb 20, 2013 at 04:41 PM

25,335

Some 2008-2010 Escape and Mariner, 2009-2010 Focus, Flex, 2010 Taurus, Fusion and Milan vehicles may experience one or both of the following concerns: Poor radio reception or poor sound quality that sounds like a radio switching in and out of stereo and mono modes. Bleed through of sound from the satellite radio when the audio system is in the AUX mode. the second one to me sounds like your issue. have you been going to a dealer?

10

Ya been going to dealer and that's exactly what I am experiencing and its crappy sound qaulity very crappy. So how do you fix it and can it be done?

25,335

its a tsb. it says it will help the issue but may not completely resolve it. take it back to the dealer and tell them there is a tsb for the issue your experiencing. its tsb 10-13-3 looks like the fix is replacement of the ACM which is the radio.

Best Answer
10

Thank you very much and how do you know this may I ask? Lol

25,335

Your welcome. I work at a ford dealer.

24,095

Matras...Just so you know, anyone can look up a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) for a specific make, model and year of vehicle. My insurance company, Progressive, actually lists them for me (if there are any), when I log into their website. This link from AutoMD will show you TSB's on the 2010 Fusion..Good luck with the car: http://www.automd.com/tsb/ford_m/fusion_mm/2010_y/