I have a 2004 Acura tax and my remote doesn't work. I changed the batteries and it still won't unlock the doors?

Asked by Feb 13, 2013 at 11:37 PM

765

Pretty sure you meant TSX. If that's the case, there is a programming process for the remotes. You can find the specific info on Acura forums out there Likw www.tsxclub.com Try to run a quick search and you'll find the info.

21,315

a lot of remotes have a red led light to show ,its radiating the signal,if it is not lighting ,try flipping the flat batteries as + and- must be correct,each having 1and a half volt, i think on that one the + on both is up,bats. can be low also if no red light