Which car has the most rear leg room

Asked by Feb 02, 2013 at 07:05 PM

I'm going to say, from my PERSONAL experience the MINI despite looking small has a cavernous interior and is designed to accomodate a six foot five individual...and is the MOST fun to drive...EVER :) I'm sorry, I thought you were talkin 'bout driver's leg room. A good ole Chevy Suburban has ALL you need in the form of a rear seat that bolts in.

Well, a Lincoln Town Car is a good start, depends really how long are your legs?

Here's a painting from the paintster (my other AKA) signed with the Q- Since MS took my job away OIL painting seems to ease the discomfort. Jay Qureshi on facebook has photos of most of them. Neal Patrick (of newsweek computer hacker fame) was held at a non moving train in Iowa. He posted, I painted. Haven't done any cars so far- 'bout two hundred or so far-

have had a design for "the Recaptor" a hydraulic exercise vehicle whereby you can pump your legs, pull the arm pulls and still be able to control the throttle (an hydraulic accumulator, designed for a bosch 10 litre model) gonna switch the whole design to METRIC and enter it into a solid modeler. Freakin inventhelp.com kept my roll of drawings and told me that I need to build one, then present it to their investors. Them dudes are NOT on your team, bud-

99,225

Many luxury cars have limo versions - some with recliners. If you're looking to buy, consider a van and remove the center seat.

There are a few key items that forced my fellow engineers into a world of doubt. 1) the internal race pressurized bearing, whereby the weight of the vehicle is ALSO the motor (hydrolocked at flow rate) this phenomenon helps 'recapture' the energy, in other words braking. They didn't trust the bearing as motor concept. 2) Running boards, just like the 1920-40 car used to have, the kind killers would ride on with their shotguns or neighborhoodlums would hop onto 3.) Suicide doors. Don't know but I think there is something groovy about not having to fight the angle to get in~ 4,) the auburn boat-tail speedster is perfect because we could put the accumulator in the back-

Here is a design for a vehicle with a lot of leg room

See. no one is interested in a human powered vehicle. I am in no way suggesting they blend in on the I-90, but a large tire crawler (my engineer pal Newbery suggested this) is an interesting concept. MOST people are NOT AWARE of the energy the accumulator holds. Regardez YOUR anti-lock braking system. They all have the "little cannonball"

I'm thinking Bob

Most sincerely,

I'm sure that a point loser

26,145

What the hell kind of a question is THIS?? Who is your back seat passenger...some 7+ foot NBA player or something? Wait.. I HAVE your answer!! This will suit your gigantor passenger's needs!! A Hummer H2 Super Stretch Limo!! Woo Wee....Look at this back seat!!

You didn't enjoy your little red pedal car in a mod bodyform as a kid. I think we all had them. The joys of reciprocating motion. My wife sometimes wants to institutionalize me. Phil Rockwell (berkeley engineer) informed me that a shoebox full of hydraulic fittings is $7000, Call me mad, but my life's calling since the pedal car has been to build an exercise car that recaptures the energy. Big whoop. really low tech. Are we all too collectively lazy to put together a, b, and c? tell me it's not so.

Jannipo the giant!

Plenty of leg room here or legs anyhow

I like human powered cars, saves gas

Hey, where did the poster person go again, Bob......

Lets see here, when your stuck in park you get about 35 answers and that's not good enough?? Jeez what do people expect and where's Dave when we need more input?

I am sure the person asked this question was serious as I can see in some instances where that would be a legitimate issue

it was the crack about 'janippo the giant' that I thought would get some attention. Obviously junior is sleepin' at the controls again~

Who is Janippo? and why does she need to accomodate guys in clown suits?

Dave's off after them points and I caught a snap shot of him hard at it

If he doesn't slow down he'll end up like this

ouchie waa waa'