Something in my 96 deville is draining my battery overnight had it diagnosed an my starter an alternator are working properly so what's wrong...sweet tea did get spilt in my radio could that be a problem? Plz help
the tea in the radio might be. One way to eliminate the doubt would be to remove the radio and see if the issue goes away.
The tea probably created a circuit and now electricity is being drawn. I have had this problem with a few fords of mine... It is usually just a dirty connection. A multimeter will help you locate the problem. If the car has a factory amp, sometimes those drain the battery too.
So do I just take the whole radio out an then it will stop or do I need to take it to a dealership an have them fix it
If you could take the radio out yourself that would be great... There's no guarantee's that it will fix your problem (Its just a test). Don't bring it to a dealer unless you're made of money.
Search Maintenance & Repair Questions
Maintenance & Repair Experts