I called a dealer and told him that I was interested in the car. He took all the information and told me that he will get to me back. He called 3 hours later to tell me that the car was sold.

Asked by Nov 03, 2012 at 08:37 PM

I called a dealer and told him that I was interested in the car. He took all the information and told me that he
will get to me back. He called 3 hours later to tell me that the car was sold.

365

It's unfortunate, but it sounds like a buyer came in, drove it, loved it and bought it. The only way to guarantee they won't sell it before you come down is to put down a deposit. It's also possible a sale was pending when he took your info and he didn't know it. this sort Of thing happens more often than you would think. At least you didn't have to make the trip down only to find out it had been sold. hopefully you find an even better deal soon.