On a2004 kia optima I just replaced the head timing belt and crank sensor. When I go to start it it turns over then hesitates turns over and hesitates. Could it be possible I didn't Get the right ort right or what? If timing is off can someone tell me how the proper way to set the timing is.

100

Asked by Sep 14, 2012 at 11:30 PM

100

That was suppose to say timing.

22,615

It sounds like the belt maybe be off a tooth. Usally the are marks that have to line up perfectly, I would recheck that and go from there.

100

can you use a timing light to check the timing instead of taking everything apart again?