cost to replace 1996 subaru brighton legacy engine

Asked by Jan 03, 2012 at 03:33 PM

I want to know a reasonable cost to replace the engine on my 1996
Subaru Brighton stationwagon. The rest of the car is in good shape but I must add
water because of over heating every 10 miles. I was told I need a new engine. What
is a good price for an engine. My mechanic is a saint so I know I wouldn't be
overcharged.  

35

i would go online and check out a place called LKQ the are nation wide and deal in new and used auto parts they might be able to get you a good used engine.

Thanks Ben, I hope their integrity is as good as your kindness. I'll check it out. Once again thanks and have a great New Year. Peace ParPar