are all GM steering wheels interchangeable with all GM cars? need to know ASAP

465

Asked by Jul 04, 2011 at 04:49 PM

Hey guys. I have a question 4 all of you, and I am wondering if anyone could help me out? I want to know if all
General Motors steering wheels are interchangeable? Could I put any GM steering wheel on any GM vehicle? if the
wheel has Radio Controls on it, would I be able to make them work on that vehicle I put the new wheel on?

it would be awesome if you guys could help me out with this because I really need some answers ASAP

805

mostlikely yes, for the steering wheel from another gm fitting if not you can go aftermarket. for radio controls YES, it will work however you may need a special interface to make it work