What kind of car is this? I have no idea that's why I am asking you guys

355

Asked by Nov 22, 2010 at 04:37 PM

I was wondering you guys could help me out? I found this car on a Google image search (I searched "40's cars") and
I found this amazing looking machine and I don't know what kind of car this is. I was wondering if anyone who
knows what kind of car this is could tell me because I love it alot! Thanks for your time and have a great week

55

1946 Hudson

Best Answer
355

Thanks so much for the help. I really appreciate it alot. Have a great week and drive safe

5

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's a late 40's Nash> Good luck! Steve D.

4,245

this one is a really distinct ride.

1,185

Yeah, that's a '45 or '46 Hudson

5

Hudson for sure. 46 or 47