Can you tell me what kind of car this is? I am trying to date this photo.

Asked by Dec 10, 2014 at 09:12 PM

My family has this pic (see attached), and pretty much everybody in it is deceased.  We
are trying to date the photo to see who is who.  Does anyone know what kind of car that
is?

28,935

It's a Model T. --- http://www.thehenryford.org/exhibits/showroom/1908/model.t.html ---- Produced 1908 to 1927, that pic looks like it's from the teens.

70,205

That is a 1912 ford Model T,first year of the four door model.Reason i know this,it is the first one with the crank on the side,instead of in the front,look in front of rear tire,there is a slot for the starter hand crank rod.

What car is this? I took this picture outside Larz Anderson Auto Museum Brookline, Massachusetts