top gear magazine

55

Asked by Nov 25, 2009 at 10:23 AM

well im a great fan of top gear, and a few month ago i saw an issue that i think is special that i just can't find. i don't know what month it is but i remember that on the cover it had the SLR mclaren and inside there was an article about the ford GT against the ford focus RS but it is not the one that has this article on the cover (there is an issue that its cover is the GTvs the RS). if some one knows what im talking about please help me find it...

55

oh and the cover is the mclaren from different angles......photo time like in this photo: