wich do u think is better a chevrolet trailblazer 2002 or a gmc envoy 2002 ?

35

Asked by Sep 12, 2009 at 04:08 PM

the overall stylistic cues of the gmc envoy are better than the trailblazer in my opinion. Frontal design seems to be a bit neutral and not as controversial as the bulbous design of the Trailblazer

10

Basically ,to the best of my knowledge,GMC and Chevrolet truck products,may be rolling outa same plant,the only noticable difference is stylistic designs,(I'm not aware of anything else),one get the GMC badge,while the other Chevrolet,it's as if Beijing Motos of China will have another alternative badge using the ancient name of BeiJing (The Capital of the North),'Khanbalik' m(the city of the Mongol rulers the Khan,or King).You may not be aware of that,but the name of the game,is rebadging.

3,165

to be honest with your they are both not really that reliable.\ and yes they are both the same platform and motor in both depending on the trim comparison that is

7,365

fred i usually disagree with you but im with you on this one. neither are very reliable and both are basically the same. although it always seems that gmc has a better build quality in my opinion.