EVO VS. IMPREZA

35

Asked by Feb 20, 2009 at 03:51 PM

Which car would you say is the best in handling, performance and style...... An 09 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo or an 09 Subaru Impreza Sti??

65

I haven't had the luck to try both of these spectacular machines, but from what I've read on car magazines the Evo overtakes the Sti on handling, but the Sti does have an engine with more horses on it (like 15 more I beleive). I personnally like the last Sti better, at least the looks were better for my taste., as for the Evo X, Mitsubishi should've made more changes on the body to difference it from the regular Lancer, ooh and make the engine sound a little rougher. Also, apparently on the Evo X, the spoiler does block the view on the rearview mirror.

55

those cars are so close that it would come down to personal preference.

2,985

many test have already been made on this argument by every tuner and car magazine out there. Every has said that the evo is a better car all around. Personally i hate that new STI its ugly and the interior reminds me of a ugly cheap audi/vw. All of the new Subarus are really tuned down compared to last models in terms of style. The Evolution looks more aggressive like they should be for what it can do not a little round bubble with a high output motor. The deck lid and the dash are my only things that i hate about the new Evo. it reminds me of a dodge with there crazy high deck lids and the dash isnt as edgey as the old model its more tame reserved like a toyota camry.

6,675

evo is better in all you asked. but the biggest question is which is a better quality car. subaru kills mitsubishi. mitsubishi=wake up and fix it

Is not about the car is about the DRIVER burn the ruber not your SOUL ...........................