EVO vs STI

15

Asked by Sep 04, 2008 at 08:27 PM

Whick car is better: a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX or a Subaru Impreza WRX STI?

2,975

well it really all depends on preference on this one i love the evo because around here everyone that a choice to pick either one goes for the sti so they are everywhere. I like the evos styling better it more subtle then the in your face sti. And the interior looks a lot better then those ugly ass blue seats. and it depends on the model your comparing if its the evo ix MR SE vs. the Subaru wrx sti loaded id def pick the evo or that. But if its the base model vs. the base model then id pick the STI. and if its the Subaru wrx sti rb320 then there is not comparison haha although id love to have a fq400 as well idk your on your own to decide

mitsibushi lancer IX way better

65

Personal preference, but in most professional reviews they say this. Pick an STi if you want to drive fast but do not want to learn how to drive, the car is much more forgiving than the Evo. Evo feels faster than the STI. By feel I mean butt test, not time slip wise. Mitsubishi does something Subarus can't do, you drive a Subaru its like cool I am going fast, you drive an Evo you get pushed back into your seat like its a rocket. Are you planning to modify it? Both cars are highly modifiable but the Evo I believe is cheaper to modify but more expensive to buy upfront right now.