carIQ

Asked by Dec 14, 2008 at 08:47 AM

what is the maximum score in carIQ?
Andy

2,050

I doubt if anyone knows. Once you reach the top, it really cheats you. You have to get 7-10 correct in a row to advance a single space. When you miss, it will drop you down multiple numbers. I am at 290 and I can only advance by using boost points and they only work sometimes? Good luck.

I'm at 300 bro, and was just hoping for something more specific because the force is not strong with this one...

80

I'm not sure, I don't think it ends to be honest. Now is it me or at anything past 140 they seem to give only European cars. Anyone else finding this? Its super annoying

it's *definitely* super annoying. but in answer to your question, it's not all european cars, but there as sure as hell are a lot more than earlier on. I believe that there has to be a finish because the level I'm at, just over 300 I think, is CARGURU, it has Veyron, but I've been at this level since before 200 I think, the point is that it says the next level is "AT THE TOP". I just hope to have this defined, hopefully sooner than later. :)