diffrence

15

Asked by Nov 19, 2008 at 01:11 AM

which is better a BMW M3 or a Toyota Celica

305

M3 long shot, more standard power, better handling, best of all its a BMW lol.

2,050

Depends upon your wallet. Performance wise, the BMW wins hands down with sheer power, RWD and dynamic handling! BUT!! Expensive to repair and maintain. Toyota is FWD; respectable performance and way less expensive to repair and maintain.

185

M3. Next question

305

logan is right depth of pocket is a big aspect of this totally forgot about that aspect, thanks for throwing that in there man.

2,050

UNBELIEVABLE!!..Joel, we agreed on something and did so without a FUSS!..lol!

185

wut

60

how big is ur wallet. If u can't afford a m3 but want a bmw. Look at a 325 or something along the lines of that. I was about to get one. Their pretty fun to drive.

15

depends what year the m3 and the celica is... You could restore the celica... I'll put an image. The m3 of 2000 and less aren't that bad. They could match to your wallet ahem.. cough cough (loan)

2,050

You're kidding RIGHT? You are showing a 1976-1977 Celica in the picture. I owned a 1976 Celica GT. It came with the standard 20R engine that was gutless! I gave it a freeflowing exhaust system because that was all available back then, and it still had no bottom end and marginal top end. It maxed at 112 mph on the German Autobahn. I know because I was driving it! The Celica improved with the current generation with the sole exception being the Supra that was originally the "Celica Supra." Also, he asked a straight question and you're adding to what he asked. He didn't mention engine swaps, restorations etc.???? Fritz, you are clearly a Toyota fan; nothing wrong with that! I am a Honda fan; BUT! I'd be blowing smoke up some ones ass if I tried to sell that a CIVIC was in the same league as an M3 BMW!

15

LOL. my bad

M3 without a doubt, should really even be compared

lmao a 76 celi with a twin turbo 2jz engine will smoke & chke en m3 any day i know i do it every time one step's up for en ass kick'n if yu wanna find out for yu'r self next time yu'r in boston ass for crazy J's bad ass turbo celi then wate a minut then look to yu'r rite or left when you see me don't blink or you won't even see my tail light's oh yeah i use just a little nos just to spool up COME GET SOME!!!!!! :)