does anyone else find this as funny as i do

235

Asked by Oct 21, 2008 at 11:28 PM

i allways see people rollup their windows at lights becouse my sterio is so loud the other day an old lady put the top back up on here benz i am still lauphing just made me turn it louder

shit it aint like they have to listen to it forever,its just a drive by listen,lol,some find it funny and some dont just like everything in this world,the way i see it,at some lights im sure yea get some folks who love it,as far as putting the top back up lol,lol,yes i find it funny,

280

Does it make you feel cool? 8-)

995

I have the little Tuner Geeks do that to me from time to time... I just find something as far from Rap music as I can (Usually I manage to find some country...) and crank my stereo... Usually results in them putting their windows up and getting away as soon as possible... then I go back to listening to whatever I want lol...