Is this a European export that should never have happened?

45

Asked by May 01, 2008 at 04:34 PM

A car is not just a car it has been designed to fulfil a human need, So what kind human would drive a car like this? a Mother, Pimp, Student, Sales person, Redneck or somebody else, what do you think?  

385

this question deserves no answer. all i have to say is: that poor saab. (no pun intended)

155

Someone must have parked that car under the wrong tree. Pigeons - 1 Car - 0

235

Those are some pretty special pigeons with toy figure droppings!

45

It used to be a Saab 95 Estate but what about this one? You must have an inferiority complex to do that to a Smart car.

45

That poor Saab 95 was exported it to the wrong continent.

45

Yep, you didn't think that people actually made those things did you?

385

yep. nor did I do it.

45

Now I thought I was indicisive, cool paint job though.

275

I never liked the 9000 in the first place, the 900 was such a better car

55

From a rational perspective the 9000 Aero was the best car Saab ever made. I've been driving one of these for the past year, because my '88 SPG is out of commission with its 2nd blown gearbox. From a driver point of view, I agree with you. My SPG is moderately modded and tuned (JSP Stg. 2 fuel chip, SD Stage 3 APC, T5 injectors, Stg. 3 clutch kit, 3'' exhaust, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, etc....) and it is the most fun I've ever driven. 26psi ftw.