Is this a European import that should never have happened?

45

Asked by May 01, 2008 at 04:50 PM about the Audi RS 4

A car is not just a car it has been designed to fulfil a human need, So what kind human would drive a car like this? a Mother, Pimp, Student, Sales person, Redneck or somebody else, what do you think?   

80

This is a fantastic car. I love the RS4. The paint job is a bit much, but then again I drive an orange Boxster.

45

What kind of MPG are you getting because I imagine that those limited edition orange Boxters are a bit Juicy :)

225

That paint job is hilarious. I would love to see what they did on the hood.

80

On the highway I am getting mid 20's. City - upper teens.

155

Looks more like a HotWheels close up rather than someone's bad paint job. :)

45

What about this super safe saab? "Sorry mate I didnt see you pull out" is no longer a valid excuse.

45

Do you think that there should be a law against bad paint jobs?

45

So you are managing to squeeze 26 mpg out of your Orange Boxter, if I had your car I would spend more time looking at it rather than driving it.

5

Well... my feeling is this... The guy who bought this car had one of two choices... either he wanted a super car but couldnt afford one so instead of havin the wild looks which he couldnt afford he painted his RS4 to get attention that a ferrari would have... or he works for a company and the only way he could justify getting the RS4 and not an A4 would be via the crazy paint job... either way he made a good decision and picked a great German car. it was on top for 2 years before the new m3 debued... and sorta still is... well they are equals in some cases. i think the guy shoulda saved the 10gs on the paint waited another year and bought an r8

80

It is way too fun to drive. I am thinking of tracking it this year. In the past I have tracked a 911 and had a blast. This is a different animal, easier to drive so it should be interesting. It does not have the grunt a 911 has coming out of corners, but you can carry a lot more speed into the corners.

45

They just kept on going.

45

Would you keep this in your garage or leave it out on the street?