s10 blazer tahoe

35

Asked by Sep 22, 2009 at 10:08 PM about the Chevrolet S-10 Blazer

what does the tahoe designate

Did you get a response to this? I'm trying to sell a '91 S10 Blazer with the Tahoe package, but I can't find what that includes. Please let me know if you got any further information. Thanks

15

i think its like a utility package, cuz standard blazers dont have the towing hooks in the front like tahoes, and i think it has a little more powerful engine

35

well my dad has a s10 tahoe pickup but it doesnt have the hooks on it

5

the Tahoe version has more chrome design, as the bumper, it has some small changes to the bodywork that you easly can remove and install the "normal" package, but its more beutifull with the Tahoe package.

15

mines just a 02 blazer and has the hooks in front and came with the tow package. Never heard of a blazer tahoe

5

because the S10 Blazer Tahoe is an older car, well, I bought a sport version this other day and I notised that it had remarkible changes both in interior and exterior, Tahoe is much more beutifull.. I love my tahoe:P

15

From the research that i have done the tahoe blazers are smaller tahoes. it the size of a blazer but has all tahoe looking exterior. google was a big help for me. check it out. from what i understand it really has nothing to do with any packages.

5

1980's S10 Blazer Tahoe, is not the same as a 1996 or later tahoe. The s10 Blazer Tahoe, is the lexurius S10 Blazer, Chevrolet Tahoe, is a almost perfect car, but still its not the same. You can say that Tahoe, is the offspring of the S10 Blazer Tahoe.

15

like everyone has said the tahoe trim denotes a uplevel interior trim package. has nothing to do with exterior appearance and thats a 1st gen only option, i saw someone sayin they had a 02 and never heard or that, theres a reason

20

Three trim levels were offered: base, Tahoe and Sport. Base versions were rather sparse, with vinyl seats and a rubber floor covering. Moving up to the Tahoe upgraded the truck with chrome trim, such as around the wheel wells, a choice of deluxe vinyl or cloth seats, carpeting and more gauges in the instrument panel. Springing for the Sport model brought features such as a console, fancier interior trim, a sport steering wheel and additional sound insulation.

10

I have a 93 S10 Blazer Tahoe it has a bigger sway bar a extra leaf spring sits about two inches higher than the stock S10's and I'm not completely sure but I was told it has more fender flare than the other odels

Hey Garret you forgot the "m" in models. I know you are standing right next to me but I thought I should let you know

1,615

I believe on the late 80's-early 90's S10 Blazers, 'Tahoe' was simply a trim and equipment package, on the high end of the trim scale. My old '91 Blazer LT Tahoe was pretty well equipped. Power windows & locks, A/C, Cruise Control, plus it had almost an "off-road" package. Chev had several trim packages available on the early S10 Blazers, 'LS', 'LT', 'Sport' and 'Tahoe'.

I have a 93 s10 pickup tahoe. Its really nice. It has the 4.3 v6 throttle body. Automatic colum shift. Its lowerd 5in the back 4 in front. Single cab.

5

My '89 S10 Blazer Tahoe has an radiator side tank engine oil cooler, a step up more agressive torque converter in the THM700R4 automatic transmission for more torque to the wheels, and an upscale interior trim and radio. The Tahoe is an option package that has some slightly heavier duty 4WD aspects.

25

my 91 S-10 Tahoe pickup has cloth int., carpet, cloth and carpet door panels, cruise, tilt, air, lighted (map) rear view mirror, large fuel tank, (approx-20 gal) , sliding rear window, chrome (with rubber trim) bumpers, chrome wheel opening mldgs., 15" rally wheels with center caps and trim rings, body side mouldings matching bumper trim, 2.8 & 5 speed, GM bedliner, am-fm cassette, that's about it (Black out, and red in. I replaced the headliner with grey suede, and not that durn foam -back crap.