need an exhaust

70

Asked by Jul 30, 2008 at 08:32 PM about the Honda Civic

i need a new exhaust for my type s. the one thats on is really really really loud. its from skunk2. i need one wit good power ok sound and doesnt have a huge muffler. the car just got skunk 2 cams and valve train. and in a few days itb's and anyone know anything about k-sport suspension. is it good for autocross? cuz thats wat the cars gonna be runin pretty soon

8,385

This is OT, but what kind of tires are you planning on running for AX? I'm not really sure as to your questions though... I talked to a guy who ran JIC stuff in Solo II and he seemed to like 'em. Haven't had any experience with either of them myself though so it's purely speculation.

70

im actually pretty new to autocross as far as racing goes and this is the first N/A car ive ever built so far. but i have some yokohama A032r-s on some buddy club racing wheels. and really i need to find a good suspension for it know cuz most of the motor work is pretty much done. but thanx man ever lil bit helps.

275

For auto cross we run a silvia/240sx on JIC Magic's they are most def worth it but I'm gonna tell you make sure that you don't use it too much for daily driving cause its a bouncy ride... as far as exhaust goes on my galant i use a magnaflow full turbo back exhaust and it's not to loud at all in fact its really fairly quiet and deep. But i would not do a 3" exhaust on yours like i did on mine because a NA engine needs some back pressure so i would stick with 2.5 or 2.25" catback. Good luck on your build but make sure you never buy cheap parts for a suspension because it can be very dangerous... as far as ksport goes I've heard that they are decent but nothing is better than JIC.

70

yea. then jic it is. no cheapo parts hear. money is no problem when it comes to my babies. and its not the daily. for tht i got a nissan xterra. which doesnt have green wheels on it. atleast not yet.