front power adjust seat is stuck in recline, the power wont't work.

Asked by Mar 01, 2014 at 09:06 PM about the Saturn L-Series

If the driver's seat is stuck in recline, since my husband and I have about the same
length legs,why can't we just have the mechanic adjust the drivers seat, without electric,
to be permanently upright, and to our leg length, so that, we won't have to worry about
power seat which need to

269,505

There is more than one motor that activates the power seat, and the motor that adjust the recline position probably failed or something broke inhibiting the seat to move any further. Your mechanic will need to determine what is causing the issue and repair accordingly. Get a quote and then also see how much a used seat would be from a auto salvage yard.

My front driver's seat reclines motor runs fine when I push button to bring seat back up nothing

Hello