Nostalgia

Asked by Jan 14, 2013 at 10:29 PM about the Pontiac 6000

I remember when these came off the lot in 1984..they were really nice, room and had a kick to it..plus the dashboard was way cool for the day. It was the first digital output dashboard I saw back then. Today, the exterior is really boxy..but compared to most..it was very modern looking.

6,585

Yeah!! They were great cars, huh? I bought one out of a barn for $50 a few years ago. Everything worked great and it only had twenty five thousand miles on it. Unfortunately it had SO much rust on it the trailing arm broke off of the body. Common problem with these. Real bummer. I just junked it for $300. What a shame... The body was swiss cheese though.