Asked by Jul 10, 2009 at 12:08 PM about the Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

i need to find some interior 4 the roof of the car my lil sisters ripped it off and the whole cileng is off all that is left is the metal roof..i need to know were to find one.

2 Answers


Try www.car-parts.com

any good auto appolstry shop will help you out but if your looking to do it on the cheap go to a fabric store and buy what you like for material and use spray adhesive and attach it to you old card/paperboard backer hope this helps

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Questions

Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Experts

Reputation 170
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 130
#3 T_S_T
Reputation 110
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Cadillac DeVille
9 Great Deals out of 1,602 listings starting at $1,499
Used Nissan Maxima
278 Great Deals out of 26,254 listings starting at $1,990
Used Buick LeSabre
6 Great Deals out of 1,964 listings starting at $1,500
Used Buick Electra
18 listings
Used Cadillac Eldorado
343 listings starting at $2,900
Used Chevrolet Caprice
150 listings starting at $10,490
Used Ford Crown Victoria
8 Great Deals out of 1,048 listings starting at $2,225
Used Honda Ridgeline
70 Great Deals out of 7,039 listings starting at $3,500
Used Dodge Durango
251 Great Deals out of 22,833 listings starting at $1,500