I'm getting 22psi and was told at O Rilleys that it would be between 30 to 45psi

10

Asked by Nov 30, 2015 at 03:30 PM about the Ford Contour

Terry, I did not pick that number from thin air. The source I cited is just one of several that agree. 22 psi is on the low end of good. Your Contour will run just fine at 22 psi

10

Thanks for your answer, wasn't questioning your knowledge. I just changed the fuel filter, plugs and wire's, cleaned mass flow reg, had cat checked and is good. I changed transmission fluid and I'm still having a problem with the motor jerking and losing power. Over drive light always came on at start up but now will only come on manually. Car ran fine last night for about 10 miles and then started losing power. Have to accelerate to bring back to speed and then it starts jerking again. Transmission is not slipping and goes into gear fine. Don't know what else to try.