project car

15

Asked by Feb 10, 2009 at 10:39 AM about the Ford Mustang

hey  fellow  mustang ppl  anyone know where i can  get an 89  gt  or 95 gt project  car ? if  so reply back  cuz ive looked everywhere

75

what kind of project you looking for? totaled car to rebuild or running car to make street demon?

15

honestly either one cuz i wanna do a mustang like noone has ever seen them before like beyond sick nasty i just cant find a cheap one i have a trailer so i could tow if it was non running

75

I dont know what kind of budget you have or how far you are looking to go to get one, but ebay.com and autotrader.com are usually good places to find cars. i just saw about four 95 gt's with 5.0's on AT for under 4g's. And since you are completely going to tear up the streets with this thing mileage shouldn't matter much because you are going to want to rebuild the motor and tranny to get optimal performance and be replacing most of the suspension to handle the extra hp and tq.

15

yes this is true ... see ive looked on autoreater and ebay nuttin is really in a price range im low on founds due to a house payment lol never get married its a pain in the ass lol

75

Never get married eh? I wish I could use that advice. But alas, I've already got a ring.... ;)

15

lol nyce well i wish u luck on ur journey

1,085

Just for fun whats your budget and honestly you know that a monster build (600+hp or more by my standards) done properley will cost you the better part of like 30 grand done properly eh??? i know of a couple 94 GTs that are for sale in the 4-5k range... but to build a monster stang your gonna need a lot of money...

7,325

you could build your own eninge for a few thousand dollars if you do all the work yourself. however i suggest 500 hp max for street conditions. with 500 hp and the right gear ratios you can run the same as a 600 hp mustang who has higher ratios. jsut make sure you do it right the first time otherwise you will be spending more than planned

15

ya i know that much ima a ford mech i would b doin all the work for my self

395

I just happen to have a 95 for sale. Well its a 95 chasis. Most of the car is a 2001 bullet. If your interested check it out or email me at scttyc@yahoo.com. the car is perfect except trunk needs paint.the front has a costume hood (its nice) engine has 54000 miles bullit v8 ,the rear end dash,brakes,interior,gas tank,and extras from 2001. Just put in new heater core,complete air conditioning redone, timing chains and belts two weeks ago,Chrome rims.,lowered and very fast.its reliable and great for insurance bcuz it shows as a 95 v6 . I have all the paper work for the change over and work done on it. I just need something with room inside because my little girl plays softball and no room for equipment. Make me an offer that's good and its yours.I have pics on here.

1,375

Craigslist