INDICATOR LIGHT

Asked by Nov 15, 2009 at 09:18 PM about the Suzuki Reno

THE LIGHT LOOKS LIKE A STEERING WHEEL WITH AN EXCLAMATION POINT NEXT TO IT. WHAT IS THIS?

1,515

power steering. check your fluids. unless your mechanicly inclined take it to the shop

1,515

oh it can also mean steering angle sensor if its a new car

40

Hi Suzuki, Just read your post about a steering wheel light with an exclamation point next to it. I would actually like to ask you what was it and how you sorted out since I have exactly the same picture on the dashboard and dont know what is it. Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance, l

50

We have two Renos, bought them new, they both have this light that comes on when making several turns in a row, we have had Suzuki check them (different shops) and they always say everything is okay. Seems to be something to do with the "power assisted" steering feature which these cars have instead of just plain power steering. Something to do with the tire resistance when turning. So we ignore the light!

sharon I have no idea what this light means . I kinda wrecked my car today the whole front end into a curb, actually pretty hard . several hours later the light came on.

I have a 2005 Suzuki forenza and there's a light that stays on all the time it looks like a steering wheel what would that mean for my Suzuki also my coolant tank keeps leaking and I keep putting water in it and now my car keeps turning off how bad is that for my situation of my car