Anyone tell me what the payload is on a 2006 Grand Voyager 2.8

Asked by May 28, 2014 at 05:50 AM about the Chrysler Grand Voyager

All info suggests a payload of 470kg but that barely covers 7 passengers let alone any luggage. Help!.

37,705

That's it! You're reached the limit.

17,615

If your Owner's Manual says 470kg then that's it (or they lied or you misread it or you didn't read it at all and just had someone "suggest" a number.) hi-Mark.

37,705

Hi Chas, We had a few more after shocks today. No damage, it just catchers us off guard. The Kia diesel is still running good.

25,365

if you carry that many people and luggage, it's time to get a real van- a full-size van- that mini-van will be dangerous loaded down over its limit- it will not brake, or corner at speed-

17,615

Mark and blues - sometimes I wonder why such silly questions get started in the first place. AND jamnblues -you kind of scared me with an answer you gave that implied that the alternator magically made electricity.

17,615

Kind of a side track but you'll enjoy this one Mark. Thirty plus years ago a client,who was an auto mechanic,wanted advice on setting up a corporation,getting a patent,finding investors,etc.. I listened to his questions and the explanation of what he had invented. It boiled down to : hook a battery to an electric motor which will turn an alternator which will then charge the battery. He was quite disappointed when I explained the teeny,tiny.itty.bitty flaw in the idea.

37,705

HAHAHA. That's a good one. I met a guy here a few years ago that tried to convince me that he had a perpetual motor he was perfecting. NO, I wasn't interested in investing.

17,615

hey Mark, I'd like to ask you to join a cause on trying to get mechanics on this site (auto guys in general) to understand their misunderstanding about O.B.D.II. These guys keep TALKING about SCANS & CODES like these are a genie in a bottle, They have NO IDEA what OBD is. If you google : University of Michigan OBD; their site" group engin.und.umich" will pop up under "Introduction to On Board Diagnostics" . Maybe if I can get another mature and curious guy clued into the Myth & Lore that mechanics believe to be truth; then I will have more luck at helping to protect people from misconceptions about OBD. It looks like a big read but even the first few pages will open eyes ,if you print it off and read it all - you'll faint. Just asking..

37,705

Sure Chas. I'll have to get the iPad away from my wife and 2 year old first. They are absessed with CANDY CRUSH and Face Book. GERRRRR! To start, lets refer people that need to understand what's what to that link. How goes your email quest? We had the inside of the house painted when we were in Manila. When we got back the fumes triggered a lung infection. Thank The Good Lord for modern medicine. After a $10.00 Dr. visit and $16.00 in meds I'm feeling and getting better. Well, off to our favourite restaurant and have breakfast. Then have the front end of the Kia looked at. Shocks maybe going south.

17,615

KIA's are pretty good aren't they, any problem getting parts? Thanks and please do get to that U.of M. site,I know you will be amazed. My wife plays that CANDY CRUNCH and says pass on that she doesn't pay the 99 cents charge;she keeps playing until she gets to where they ask for the money and doesn't pay. Within a few days they send a message that new levels have been added at no charge. I went to U.of M. on my lap-top;she plays Candy Crush on her i Pad. t.t.f.n.